History of the Flesje

Yusuf

3D# Captain
So i found this topic and i find this very interesting to see how people begun with this good ol'game. So here is my story.

I started playing this game back in 2009, my cousin played this game with some other Dutch/Turkish dude called Serow. I saw him play and i wanted to play to like very bad. So i got his sof2 folder onto a 4 GB USB stick and copied it to my own computer (the windows xp times). So i started the game for the first time and i remember that first feeling when i came into the game, how i look back its so nostalgic.

Then the years past by and it was the beginning of H&S. I remember asking Mclaren and some other Dutch guy (in that time he had another name) to join his team (you know, Dutchies among each other). idk what it was 'J3rkface' or something like that, so i got tagged up and that was the first clan that i joined. I remember there was this guy, Hans Willekom or something and he was always nice and i could laugh with him in a game like this.

Then i remember the 3D clan was rising. Leaders and coleaders were i think Roos, Britt and some other Dutchies. So i applied and got accepted by a great team with the best playerbase in the world.

Then i came to Italy...
Just before Italy was official dying, i could get the feeling of playing in a full Savages server. Back then when Razer came back to play. Jhona was playing and much more old Italy players. Joined Savages and got good memories from there.

Then Italy died and kam2 was rising again, joined the WBG clan with Kenta as leader. Got in a few scrims and kicked many asses.

So as time went by i stopped playing in 2018, you know when you get old and you realise there are far more responsabilities for a man then just gaming 18 hours long. HHH

And now back in 2022 i started playing again and realise the only active clan/team of this time is 3D. All other teams/clans except dS sucks ass.

So in brief, thanks to the playerbase and the game self. I can say this is a game i will not forget for the rest of my life

Back