Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Personal information:
Name: Mohamed

Sof information:
Current Sof name: `gAnzO.

Old Sof name(s): I don't remember

Gametracker profile: I don't have

General information:
When did you start to play Sof? 2015

When did you become active in 3D? some days ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? aT

Do you know persons in real life that play SOF2? Yes: Sadat - |KAKASHI| - ZelZal - Franzy - muten - Islam

Do you play from home? Yes: I play from home but most of the time I play at the net cafe

Why do we let you join? I am very active in both the forum and the game as well and am online all the time but sometimes I hide my account. (Invisible) So I like this server very much and I am fun to join a 3D team and I live in friendship with other players, be it moderators or regular players, and I see no reason for refusal this time. Please don't hate, be calm and don't argue with me I'm inactive because I know very well new members will say, `` gAnzO. Not yet active, I have been playing 3D since Drky Leader was. But I used to hate being a honor and this nonsense because I was just playing entertainment now I like to be part of this historic team.

Do you think there is anything need improve? Yes, I see that the server needs a stab map and sniper map, that's for me, and thanks a lot for reading my request.

Additional information: Not really

Zelzal

3D# Member
I dont know u not active last week i think you should stay active more and respect others kk honey 🍯

Zelzal

3D# Member
Stay active more

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-21-19-15-59-86.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-21-19-15-59-86.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_2021-04-21-19-15-52-77.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-21-19-15-52-77.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 15

otacon

Lyfe is EZ when u take it EZ
Be more active than you are now. Your not activism really could render you incapable of joining in the team but good luck.

Last edited: