Zoz @ Re-Apply

Zoz

Personal information:
Name: Zeyad

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: ~ZoZ~
Old SoF2 name(s): None
Anticheat guide: 3caede38
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/~ZoZ~/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 3 years

When did you become active in 3D? 4-5 months

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? no

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yea , alot of ppl .

Do you play from home? im playing in netcafe but always using anticheat never play without it .

Why should we let you join? i had applied more than one month ago and i got denied because no reason just because of votes only so im not a bad player to not get a single chance i deserve one at least since iam active alot in-game also improved my behavior with others , already know rules well i don't abuse or bully anyone , i wasn't admin in any server before but while im playing everyday i was watching members's actions what they doing by thier adm , when and why so i got experience from em im able rn to handle admin and you can test me guy <3

Do you think there is anything we could improve? a little thing aint hard that specing admin who aint using anticheat cuz most of them are wh and abusing others for being wh

Additional information:

sorry to tell you this but you were not active those days, so be active for a week and then apply again.

Denied

Last edited:
Back