Script Updating your country.db using Ip2countryDB

Scripts (executables) to use ingame

Liberty

3D# Co-Leader
Staff member
Hello,

I'm introducing you a new tool (by @Shoke ) that can make managing your server and player data much easier: The IP2Country Database Converter. This tool is designed to convert an ip2country.csv file into an SQLite3 database, streamlining the process of integrating IP location data into your SoF2 setup.

1723285298672.png

How to Use the IP2Country Database Converter:​

1. Download the Latest IP2Location Database:
  2. Prepare the CSV File:
    • After downloading, extract the .csv file from the ZIP archive.
    • Rename the extracted file to 'ip2country.csv'.
  3. Convert the CSV to SQLite3:
    • Use the IP2Country Database Converter to convert the ip2country.csv file into an SQLite3 database.
  4. Launch Ip2CountryDB.exe
    • The software will automatically convert the csv file into a SQLite3 database for your 1fx server.
  5. Setup your country.db
    • Now all you have to do is to move and replace your fresh country.db file into your server (path /1fx/users/)

Why Use This Tool?​

• Efficiency: It simplifies the process of updating and managing your IP-to-country data by converting it directly into an SQLite3 database format.
  • Accuracy: By using the latest IP data from IP2Location, you ensure that your server's IP-to-country mapping is up-to-date.
  • Integration: The SQLite3 database can be easily integrated into various server management tools, improving your server's overall functionality.
If you have any questions or need help getting started, feel free to ask here. I'm also open to any feedback or suggestions on how to improve the tool.

Best regards,
Liberty

Yes i used ChatGPT cuz i really cba to write myself something for this tool, the name says alot but ppl wont understand if it's not explained, ask whats the tool do and imma subnetban ur country

Attachments

• Ip2CountryDB.exe
    754 KB · Views: 27
Back