Stab maps

Do you like stab maps?

• Total voters
I'd love to see caserun maps too, it makes stab more fun and challenging by assigning a mission for players(carry the case as long as possible)!

Why is everybody voting yes for stab maps but when they come on everybody leaves… only vote if you play

Why is everybody voting yes for stab maps but when they come on everybody leaves… only vote if you play

Players leaving doesn't define a map. It could be time for bed, school, prayers, dinner or whatever. Hence the poll, so we can actually find out what players think instead of filling it in for them :)

agree with but this will be good if all play and i think players will back again to game and sof2 will be relife again but give it time and stap and i agree with britt and i voted yes bec i like play stab and bro we will play togther :D:D

Players leaving doesn't define a map. It could be time for bed, school, prayers, dinner or whatever. Hence the poll, so we can actually find out what players think instead of filling it in for them :)
Prayer time changes
School? I dont think everyone has school for 10-15 minutes
Dinner?
Could be but the chance that everyone has it at the same time is really small unless its like a tradition to all eat together
Also bed dont think so for the same reason as school

Prayer time changes
School? I dont think everyone has school for 10-15 minutes
Dinner?
Could be but the chance that everyone has it at the same time is really small unless its like a tradition to all eat together
Also bed dont think so for the same reason as school
Theres No way to find out what the reason may be for leaving, except by asking them. And so we did. You have invalid arguments

Back