show my post please

anthrax

3D# Veteran
If you have a video that proves that I am hacking, I want to watch it and I will give you the opposite of the video directly. This is my right. I watch the video. Note when I play im recordingView attachment Untitled Project.mp4 I trust that this is the video because Islam was watching you have conclusive evidence, the information about photography is a demo program, so it is not me Greetings to you

Last edited:
U got no rights.

This forum is run by a bunch of benevolent fascists.

They basically could do whatever they want to you.

NEXT

@anthrax we won't record every player we ban are u crazy? + It wasn't me who banned u , it was mcl and he said he was sure that you used hack so it's over
And this video proof nothing Bec it didn't show that u got banned , I can bring old demo for me playing and say look I'm clean while im not

@anthrax we won't record every player we ban are u crazy? + It wasn't me who banned u , it was mcl and he said he was sure that you used hack so it's over
And this video proof nothing Bec it didn't show that u got banned , I can bring old demo for me playing and say look I'm clean while im not
mc said to me he show me in vido im trust you send to him this vido as it was in spectataros

Back