should fix our map cycle

|Cap10|Boss

๒๏รร
hello, staffs, (I'll keep post to get good map cycle) and I suggest adding maps like col 7 edited and col 1 edited too,
I don't know who add these maps(ofc McLaren @124) but some maps should be removed and some need to fix like this map when we red like 3 players we all going to the seek.
shot0005.jpgshot0006.jpg

and this map who the hell made it? remove it, all players going to other servers when this map start.
shot0004.jpg

hello, staffs, (I'll keep post to get good map cycle) and I suggest adding maps like col 7 edited and col 1 edited too,
I don't know who add these maps(ofc McLaren @124) but some maps should be removed and some need to fix like this map when we red like 3 players we all going to the seek.
View attachment 1124View attachment 1125

and this map who the hell made it? remove it, all players going to other servers when this map start.
View attachment 1126
Go study, failure
:cool::cool:

View attachment 1124View attachment 1125

View attachment 1126
Ye cuz egys hate any changes lmao

what’s wrong with finca2 tho? I can remove cross the bridge

I removed that one already, it’s called cross the bridge and it’s a minigame
now we need to fix this map: errors: default seek players 3 "standard" & red spawn in cage: if like 3 players won 1 will be dead one player doesn't have AK to fight another player and the last one have AK and he won lol (I'll take good ss next time)
shot0007.jpg

now we need to fix this map: errors: default seek players 3 "standard" & red spawn in cage: if like 3 players won 1 will be dead one player doesn't have AK to fight another player and the last one have AK and he won lol (I'll take good ss next time)
View attachment 1131
I don’t understand you at all

Back