sadat stole my password

|Bulldozer|

i would like to know my problem with being removed from 3 months ago. i was playing normally and my password was stolen. i found out that sadat was the one who stole it and went to the game and made mistakes by my admin. i was removed and i was planning to leave the game for private matters. now i have returned to the game and i have to return. because i was removed because of sadat....and when i was admin, i did not make a mistake and did not file a report against, and i was always playing.

This is a prime example not to make your password something dumb like Bulldozer1234/Ahmed1 which it most likely was or to login with admin at a netcafe. But life is about learning and you wont make that mistake again i hope, also fuck sadat too for stealing, insta banned.

This is a prime example not to make your password something dumb like Bulldozer1234/Ahmed1 which it most likely was or to login with admin at a netcafe. But life is about learning and you wont make that mistake again i hope, also fuck sadat too for stealing, insta banned.
this happened to me before that's why i used getadmin now

good example bliz promoted kid

Last edited:
Bro shutup hahahahahahahahahah, remember that time when u got adm pass but I quickly changed my name to "Kid" and got the pass instead?

my friend, now I don't spend enough time on the internet. I now always play from home

Reactions: Kid
i would like to know my problem with being removed from 3 months ago. i was playing normally and my password was stolen. i found out that sadat was the one who stole it and went to the game and made mistakes by my admin. i was removed and i was planning to leave the game for private matters. now i have returned to the game and i have to return. because i was removed because of sadat....and when i was admin, i did not make a mistake and did not file a report against, and i was always playing.
it seems that you lie , you told us clearly that it was dracula who stole your account :haram:
isnt it?

@Mclaren

Back