Reni @ Apply

Reni

Personal information:
Name: Jake

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: ~#Reni`
Old SoF2 name(s): G u m i S`, Sphinx, Reni, etc. I had a lot of names however it's been a long time and I can't remember most of them haha.
Anticheat guide: 74284a62
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/~#Reni`/51.83.68.227:20100/ --- don't be thrown away by my time on the server as I recently came back however I've spent way more than that using different names back in the day.

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? I did start playing sof in around 2008-2007

When did you become active in 3D? I came after a long break however I'm ready to invest a lot of my free time into being more active on the server. I can't recall when I first joined 3D however I can assure u guys that I played on aT, xtreme and t2h (Not sure If I recall the name correctly though)

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? I don't think so, I was always a chill guy sticking around and making friendships with other sof players. When it comes to commands etc I know most of them so there's nothing to worry about I guess haha.

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yes, actually a bunch of them were my irl friends which I think stopped playing years ago sadly :(

Do you play from home? Yes, sure I do

Why should we let you join? I'm not going to glaze you guys or anything however, I feel like I can put a lot of my free time into the server. I'm well open for testing new maps etc., I'm here mostly to just have fun like u guys, I know these times ain't the same ones as It was back in the day however, hopefully we can bring back some people and I would be more than glad to help you with that. Most of us are way older that we used to be, so I want this server to be as safe as possible without any wh users or stuff like that. P.S. ADEL I'll get ya lmao

Do you think there is anything we could improve? As far as I remember this might be a suggestion however, I think older '' not edited '' maps would be cool to see more often. As an old player I loved the simplicity in HNS. I don't know about you guys but those are just my preferences, I have nothing against new made maps which some of them I even like. Other than that I don't think there is anything to improve really.

Additional information:

Since I saw that most of people were not even including any stuff in here, I would love to just say that I'm glad to be back around you lads, even though some of you probably don't recognise me as I was using loads of different nicknames when I was a kid haha, however I'm sure I played with guys thousands of hours within HNS and INF. Shout out to Fl3jm, Ziuziaczek and Traktorek with whom I played a lot back in the day <3 Aside from that I don't think I want to add anything else. Stay safe lads.

Very well structured and explicit application, you seem to be a good and reasonable guy. I can see that you put some effort into what you wrote
Best of luck for you bro

Last edited:
Good luck, brother.
I remember you in the beautiful old days.
I was so happy you were back.
This game is an addiction I don't know how to describe.

Good luck ...

i've opened a poll for you, it will take 10 days (2024-07-16) to get a result. be active more goodluck

is this chatgpt?
your names doesnt ring a bell tbh but good luck anyway amigo

is this chatgpt?
your names doesnt ring a bell tbh but good luck anyway amigo
I even said that I used diff names lol, was a kid back then but yeah thanks I guess and nah mate who would tf use chatgpt for this type of stuff xD U crazy g

and nah mate who would tf use chatgpt for this type of stuff xD U crazy g
hhhhhhhhhhhh it's actually funny how we have a very similar incident in our community
but yeah this is well organized application i wish you all the best

Back