Religion debate

Understood that your post was a copypaste somewhere else but replied as if it was yours.

There's an assumption in the question that Allah isn't already helping Muslims deal with foreign occupations. That's not necessarily the case. Allah is always helping Muslims -- providing food, shelter and many mercies. I assume more generally what you were asking was along the lines of: "If the Muslims are being occupied, why does Allah not grant them victory over their occupiers?"

There are a few reasons that I have observed.

Lack of Faith/Iman
Muslims believe that Allah says in the Qur'an: "Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves." (http://quran.com/13/11). Also "O you who believe, if you support Allah, he will support you and plant your feet firmly" (http://quran.com/47/7). Just because a country is Muslim by name doesn't mean that the people there really practise Islam correctly.

Inappropriate means/behaviour
Many Muslims are resorting to means that are outside of Islamic teachings. For example, terrorism and the killing of innocent people which is against the teachings of Islam; but also in their personal lives, people are not really living up to Islam's teachings. Supporting Allah (in the above verse) also means obeying him. How can people expect victory when there is widespread disobedience of Allah?

Impatience
We expect results immediately, but that is not the case. Even the Prophet, who was our exemplar, had to be patient for 22 years before victory came with the bloodless conquest of Makkah.

The Qur'an says: "Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near." (http://quran.com/2/214).

Even looking at history, there are many instances where Muslims were victorious over occupying forces, but it took a long time. For example, the occupation of Afghanistan by the Russians lasted 10 years (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan). Similarly, Indonesia's war of independence from the Dutch from 1945 to 1949.

not me

i mean look at arabs and muslims they were ahead of everyone and successful in the islamic golden age because they were followimg allah teachings from A to Z.

but now some muslims stray further from his teachings everyday

i mean look at arabs and muslims they were ahead of everyone and successful in the islamic golden age because they were followimg allah teachings from A to Z.

but now some muslims stray further from his teachings everyday
Iirc the true marvels of the ME/African countries predate Islam religion (or even other nowadays-known religions). So wouldn’t agree tbf.

Iirc the true marvels of the ME/African countries predate Islam religion (or even other nowadays-known religions). So wouldn’t agree tbf.
well think about it like that
say janno and marwan have a exam
janno did not pray but he studied for the exam
marwan prayed to pass the exam but he did not study

janno passed
marwan failed because he did not do his part and study so thats what we believe in

and islam logically existed since the time of adam like we believe adam, noah and etc are messangers of allah

ye because we always find it weird that you dedicate yourself to a doctrine just because there is a promise of a happy ending. Nothing in between. And you put whole trust in it while your own people die. Hence the question.
the happy ending for us would be "israel no longer exists", and everybody knows (even jews and zionists) its inevitable, it will happen sooner or later, its just a matter of time.

also you cant sum up why millions of muslims (and other religions) worship a god in "dedicating theirselves because of a happy ending"

also wdym "nothing in between"? as in a happy ending with no price to be paid? surely nothing comes easily like that lmao, look at the deaths/suffering in gaza as an example, thats the price.
why should you suffer through your mortal life and hope that the afterlife story is true so that you could say it was worth it?
"should suffer", its not like we make ourselves suffer diberately so that we could live a happy afterlife?
we believe this mortal life is a test to see who is who, and tests are never easy, otherwise there would be no point at all.
and upon that is determined our afterlife, the real life not a test..
that a god cannot act because they’re supposed to not act
not because he's not supposed to act at all 🤦‍♂️, its more like people shouldnt force god to do what they want to happen, then become mad when it doesnt happen, because humans are near-sighted people who want immediate results, but god is the best planner.

only follow it because of being scared of eternal damnation? Concept of hell isnt and shouldn’t be used as a moral compass as well.
our "moral compass" is a lot of things, and yes being scared of hell is one of them, whats wrong with that lol?
in my opinion, fear is the best fuel to humans.

country where majority of the people have dedicated themselves to a Muslim deity yet the deity decides that they’re better off dead?
thats insane that you make those assumptions wtf?
its not that he wants them dead smh, more like he wants the best for them on the long-term, maybe because he wants the whole world to know the lies of israel and watch them exposed? or maybe because of other reasons humans wouldnt appreciate.
Understood that your post was a copypaste somewhere else but replied as if it was yours.
i literally said it wasnt mine xd

our "moral compass" is a lot of things, and yes being scared of hell is one of them, whats wrong with that lol?
in my opinion, fear is the best fuel to humans.
true like thats why most christans do not take their religion seriously anymore and do not care about commiting sins because their church told them jesus died for your sins and you will never go to hell. i mean gay marriages and draq queens parties in churches what?

the happy ending for us would be "israel no longer exists", and everybody knows (even jews and zionists) its inevitable, it will happen sooner or later, its just a matter of time.
Noooo not what I meant smh. Happy ending as in you are in ‘heaven’ in the afterlife.

cba’d to read rest will check later when more drunk or sober

well think about it like that
say janno and marwan have a exam
janno did not pray but he studied for the exam
marwan prayed to pass the exam but he did not study

janno passed
marwan failed because he did not do his part and study so thats what we believe in

and islam logically existed since the time of adam like we believe adam, noah and etc are messangers of allah
Nice, good example imo

Back