Status
Not open for further replies.
Your drama is terrible, whether you cause problems or insult 3D members.
So we have two people who tried to create sedition and ignite problems on the server.
Therefore, I do not allow anyone on the server to cause trouble or insult others. (don't try here)
I can deal with a nice person, and other than that, I am not a new admin; for the past 5 years, I was an admin in TP.
And I know an admin should help anyone who needs help. I also know that the admin must create peace and justice for all.
As a result, I gave @Demon and @RevoZ 30 minutes mute. After four rounds of problems and insults to admins and players on the server

You got screenshots?
Yess i take screenshots. But I not need to send it to you
I think it's better to spend some time on the server than to see screenshots.
So I see that you are not fit to be a general. Sorry about that, but for truly useless
Your work is greater than watching screenshots. If we agree or not, this is the truth.
We need to take a look at the leaders' list. i asked what they maker for server from 1 year ?

Yess i take screenshots. But I not need to send it to you
I think it's better to spend some time on the server than to see screenshots.
So I see that you are not fit to be a general. Sorry about that, but for truly useless
Your work is greater than watching screenshots. If we agree or not, this is the truth.
We need to take a look at the leaders' list. i asked what they maker for server from 1 year ?

I donโ€™t even know why you made a post about demon and revoz, they arenโ€™t apart of 3D, every admin gets atleast 10 insults a day, so we mute/ignore and move on, sounds like they really got under your skin which means they won. PogO

Your drama is terrible, whether you cause problems or insult 3D members.
So we have two people who tried to create sedition and ignite problems on the server.
Therefore, I do not allow anyone on the server to cause trouble or insult others. (don't try here)
I can deal with a nice person, and other than that, I am not a new admin; for the past 5 years, I was an admin in TP.
And I know an admin should help anyone who needs help. I also know that the admin must create peace and justice for all.
As a result, I gave @Demon and @RevoZ 30 minutes mute. After four rounds of problems and insults to admins and players on the server
Next time send their IP and let me deal with both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back