old versions of the game and old maps (MAPS AND SOLDIER XMAS)

//Sullivan

Map: Temple at Karnak​

The Tech has produced nice small sized map based on the temple of Karnak in Egypt. It supports dm tdm ctf dem elim inf game types and will host 32 players. Some game types include secrets, see if you can find them / Download /

karnak.jpg

Map:RMG Egypt​

Snoopy has extracted RMG Egypt from the excellent Goldrush Mod by GODh. RMG Egypt features new textures, trees and buildings and Snoopy managed to extract the files so it works on SOFII / Download /

egypt.jpg

Map:Zena On My Mind​

Probably the biggest map ever for SOF2. Based on Genoa the home town of Massimagnus, creator of 'The Prisoner - Portmerrion'. This one took over 700 hours to make, you will see why when you start to explore it. Over 200 custom textures are used. Huge map, access the rooftops and take a ride in a hot air balloon./ Download /

zena.jpg

Map:Dust 2​

This is a really nice adaptation of a Counter Strike map by Nicolas Maczkovics. There is very little information in the read me file that comes with the map but it plays very well for CTF. Anyway Try to find a server running Dust 2 - It looks very good / Download /
dust2_2.jpg

Map:The Box Company​

Its obvious that Douglas Giovany has put a great deal of thought into this map. He has incorporated some tried and tested formula's that should make this a great map to play, it also looks very nice as well. There are elements of Barn and also Kam 4. This is a terrific capture the flag map as there are many ways of attacking the flag. / Download /
boxcompany-l.jpg

Map:UK Punkcity​

A detailed map from UK sLaVo contains new textures and sounds. There are graffiti sprayed walls, smoking chimneys and a secret teleporter. All gametypes are supported. A great map, for some nice SoF2 action. Nice looking map but spoilt by low FPS./ Download /

punkcity.jpg

Soldier Of fortune 2 - Xmas Skins Pack​

Made by Unknown This is an Xmas Skins pack for SOF2 by an unknown author. I downloaded the file from a third party mirror site of Gamefront. There was no readme file and no details as to the author. I have included a readme file. Installation: Extract the zip file and place the xmas_pack.pk3 file in "\Soldier of Fortune 2 - Double Helix\base" folder./ Download /
xmas1.jpg

If you need more old versions of the game or old maps, you can chat with me @//Sullivan​

Back