offending God !

Status
Not open for further replies.

//Sullivan

Hello everyone, First of all, I know I can't talk about religion, but there are some members who insult God a lot. We don't want this. Knowing that whoever insults the religion will be expelled from the team. Many people in the admin team insult the Islamic religion. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but this is a topic that must be discussed and put an end to it. @lumatom ,@hotway @pings|4|dinner. iam sorry guys

Hello everyone, First of all, I know I can't talk about religion, but there are some members who insult God a lot. We don't want this. Knowing that whoever insults the religion will be expelled from the team. Many people in the admin team insult the Islamic religion. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but this is a topic that must be discussed and put an end to it. @lumatom ,@hotway @pings|4|dinner. iam sorry guys
Agree with you

Agree with you

You can't just expel someone because he insulted allah, muting or ignoring is enough.

Why are you apologizing?
Insulting religions is not a personal freedom.

well hear that

ofc freedom of speech has limits, but muting or banning them will just make them insult islam more because they are getting reaction and triggering players if we ignore them they will stop but some do not understand that so Yea i think we should not allow religions talk or at least un-respectable religion talk because it can offend some players and make them stop playing at 3D for that reason and your job as a 3D'er is help keep players happy not make them rage out by insulting their religoin @lumatom @hotway

They do not even understand the meaning of freedom, because freedom does not violate the rights of others.
This is what made the AT server go down more and more.
You remember?
Everyone should respect others and not insult their beliefs and religion.
and your behaviour defines your personality.

Ok so first @Devil don’t delete posts without a valid reason, that wasn’t valid
Second kakashi is right, we don’t tolerate harsh insults but that doesn’t mean the player gets kicked straight away and tbf if you react to the insults and jokes, it will just keep coming.

stop being butthurt, closed

We do not tolerate insults in any way. Wether this is about religion, racism, sexism etc. We take actions right at the moment. Anyone who insults will receive the same punishment, a mute. This can be followed up with longer mutes if it keeps happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back