none

Anticheat guide:
85ec2e99

Gametracker profile:

General informaiton :
When did you start to play SoF2?

When did you become active in 3D?
2 month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?
no

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?
ye a lot of

Do you play from home?
ye

Why should we let you join?
because i love 3D and i want to be a admin to help the admins manage it. i have been active for two months and i do not cause problems with anyone i love all the admins here and i hope they give me a chance to be a admin

Do you think there is anything we could improve ?
no

Thanks to everyone who read the app

Last edited:
i've opened a poll for you, it will take 10 days (2024-07-25) to get a result. be active more goodluck

tips: use AC always because this improves your chances, remember that If you did ask someone to vote yes for you, you will be denied

i've opened a poll for you, it will take 10 days (2024-07-25) to get a result. be active more goodluck

tips: use AC always because this improves your chances, remember that If you did ask someone to vote yes for you, you will be denied
ty

I like the way you wrote your application, although it seems a bit confusing in some parts tho . You are a very active player on the server, day and night and no one can deny that.

The only advice I can give you, try to write something more detailed on "Why should we let you join?". After all, it's one of the most important parts of your application
Everyone writes the same thing, "because I love the 3D server / because i love admins". To me thats not a valid reason for why you should be accepted, try to show us real reasons why you think our team should accept you
for example, your activity on the server, which is a very positive point

wish you the best of luck buddy see you ingame 👍

I like the way you wrote your application, although it seems a bit confusing in some parts tho . You are a very active player on the server, day and night and no one can deny that.

The only advice I can give you, try to write something more detailed on "Why should we let you join?". After all, it's one of the most important parts of your application
Everyone writes the same thing, "because I love the 3D server / because i love admins". To me thats not a valid reason for why you should be accepted, try to show us real reasons why you think our team should accept you
for example, your activity on the server, which is a very positive point

wish you the best of luck buddy see you ingame 👍
i respect your point of view and ty bro

so many egy language i cant even interact with yall monkaS

im gonna try

a7a kosmk hat salamalenko

Last edited:
Back