Monster @ Apply

Energy

3D# Member
Current SoF2 name: Monster
Old SoF2 name(s): MIDO
Anticheat guide: 67e33b9c
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Monster`/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2020

When did you become active in 3D? i stopped this game for a long time and i back to play again and now iam active all time in server i play much hours and i learn how to use admin right and iam wating my chance to prove myself

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? No

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes i know alot of people out game like johnhenry and hazard and alot of player out game no have admin

Do you play from home? yes i play in home and sometimes playing netcaffe

Why should we let you join? i like to join in 3d server to add my help like my friends admin on server so i hobe to have a chance like more player and i will prove myself i never do any mistakes i read the rules very well so i can use admin right Note- i see the server is the best have nice maps and nice members so i hobe to have a chance like them

Do you think there is anything we could improve? i add something i see more maps on server need to changed but all maps is good i see 2-3 map only need to changed and i hobe to add anything for the server soon

Thanks for reading

Back