Manel @apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astagfirullah why ? Astagfirullah for his behaviour yes lmao.
This kid is like that 1 kid that is the most annoying kid of the class.

- He is blocking people on box maps or when try to boost and he is already boosted.....offcourse blocking and having fun now and then is banter and fun because i sometimes do it to at shop8 before the round or whatever but he does it non stop which takes the fun out of it.
- His filthy, dirty, vulgare language in chat to many people....im surprised this is not mentioned.
- He even uses very bad language on discord not only to me but to other people as well because i can understand a bit arabic.
- Last but not least, he is a hacker....

On shop2 dont touch the floor i was at high roof (4 seek spot) and he was 1 edge lower then that.
From that point he shouldnt be able to see me standing on high roof.
On high roof we can see people under us.
Knowing this fact i thought this was a good moment to record but sadly the program wasnt launched when i pressed the hotkey. Now the fact that he was looking straight at me for 1 or 2 mins straight while i was walking quietly across high roof was a confirmation from what i already knew. He even run around the edge and he was still looking me in the eye every time while i was continuesly quietly approaching.
All those times he could have watch hundreds of other angles but he kept looking me in the eye for 2 mins straight while i was moving across roof.
He gave me the bullshit excuse that he knew i was on the roof.....no shit, i just boosted on it.

I know there is no proof, so no action will be taken.
But all those times i have pointed out a hacker before turned out to be pretty accurate and resulted in kicks from 3d or bans.

Try your best to hide it manel fuckboy, you will need it.
I'm too lazy to read all of this 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back