Mandatory use of AntiCheat for all 3D admins/staff

Power

3D# General
Staff member
Dear 3D Clan Members,

As part of our ongoing commitment to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment, we are implementing a new policy that requires all admins and staff members to use the AntiCheat software when playing on our servers. This decision comes after careful consideration and observation of AntiCheat's performance over the recent months. The software has proven to be stable and reliable, and we now have full trust in its ability to ensure game integrity.

Why are we enforcing this?
As staff of 3D, it is our responsibility to set a good example for the rest of the community. Recently, there have been incidents where some admins were caught using cheats. To prevent this from happening in the future and to uphold the integrity of our clan, the use of AntiCheat will now be mandatory for all admins and staff.

We understand that some of you may have experienced difficulties running AntiCheat in the past. To accommodate these concerns, we are providing a one-month transition period for you to resolve any issues. If you encounter any problems with AntiCheat, please don't hesitate to reach out to our community. We are here to assist you in ensuring that the software runs smoothly on your system.

Starting from 01-10-2024, all admins and staff must have AntiCheat active while playing on our servers.
Failure to comply may result in a review of your status within the clan.

For more instructions on how to download AntiCheat please follow this thread: Get started with Rox AntiCheat

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can ensure a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for everyone.

Best regards,

Power, and the rest of the staff.

yes this post is AI-generated because i'm lazy.

please also note that this is also a good basis to test it on different systems, spot bugs and also increase the chances of us starting to play custom maps.

nope, if I’d be butthurt, would shzcul be here? mad you had nothing to come back at me? kekw

tho srsly things are fine without you here and I’d appreciate if you’d keep it like that, be useful by not existing here, useless
nope, if I’d be butthurt, would shzcul be here? mad you had nothing to come back at me? kekw

tho srsly things are fine without you here and I’d appreciate if you’d keep it like that, be useful by not existing here, useless

still mad? LOOL stop sweating on ur keyboard

Back