Kyro's Joining Application

Hello Savages i know that u r happy cuz u want me to join so i decided to make this application for you just to make you happy :)

Name :Aly

Name in Sof2: Kyro

Started sof in: 2005

why u let me in: because im a great player as all know and u wont find anyone is better than me _I_

why i want in savages: well this is a true answer i like italy so much its second fav game mod after hns 

how long i daily play sof: well from 5h-7h

NOTICE: i rock madafaks :mad:

stop that liar u saw me alot of times and i pwned u alot lol madafaka plus its not important for me if u see me or not plus i know that u gonna ask me to duel u but i wont accept and i know that u gonna say that kyro is afraid of me and alot of shit 

you are shame on egy splash you made karel leaving 3D how do u live now lol if i were u i would like to suicide better than living in this world like that

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
stop that liar u saw me alot of times and i pwned u alot lol madafaka plus its not important for me if u see me or not plus i know that u gonna ask me to duel u but i wont accept and i know that u gonna say that kyro is afraid of me and alot of shit 

you are shame on egy splash you made karel leaving 3D how do u live now lol if i were u i would like to suicide better than living in this world like that

Mature Kyro, mature. 
​idd quite a low move kyro..

Kyro is quite active on Italy, seen him a lot.

Cortez

Founder of 3D

​well that escalated quickly

​well that escalated quickly
​hhhhhhhh

kyro that's not mature.

Please change your attitude.

For now it's a OK, but if i see that you argue alot or cursing i will change my mind.

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Hello!

I'm here to say that you have been DENIED! 

You can reapply on 30.05.2019. Any application sent before that will be deleted.

Regards,

3D# Staff