Kid back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid

Professional gaslighter
Yeah so for all you ignorant people.

Islam and muslims are the biggest threat to humanity currently who are violent and threatening and using the excuse of leaving their country for a better one but then forcing their bullshit religion agenda onto the country they are invading, they are an infection and will keep growing unless we stop them, this post will most likely be pushed to aside but you will see my point in the long run years from now, you will say 'not all muslims are bad' but all muslims support what the other muslims do, look at whats happening in spain/portugal/france/greece, they are going unchallenged and infecting the land with their idealistic notions, i cant wait til you all see this, and in which then it will be too late this brings back the point of which some of our community was dismissed or removed for, for supporting their rights in the name of hate, but then pushed aside to the majority, so i wish 3d goodluck and you will see soon enough, dont complain when its too late you dumbasses, also remove my account because you guys are so misguided currently due to the majority, you silenced the people who spoke out against it and will continue to do so for the survivial of the community without right or wrong, leadership need to show integrity and not 'bite their tounge' about things, bring everything out on the table and not silence things.

REMEMBER, if the minority become the majority, they are no longer the minority.

ps: this will be my last post on the forum, i wont respond since nothing any of you say will counteract what ive said since im logically and factually proven right.

Last edited:

Islam and muslims are the biggest threat to humanity currently who are violent and threatening and using the excuse of leaving their country for a better one but then forcing their bullshit religion agenda onto the country they are invading, they are an infection and will keep growing unless we stop them, this post will most likely be pushed to aside but you will see my point in the long run years from now, you will say 'not all muslims are bad' but all muslims support what the other muslims do, look at whats happening in spain/portugal/france/greece, they are going unchallenged and infecting the land with their idealistic notions, i cant wait til you all see this, and in which then it will be too late this brings back the point of which some of our community was dismissed or removed for, for supporting their rights in the name of hate, but then pushed aside to the majority, so i wish 3d goodluck and you will see soon enough, dont complain when its too late you dumbasses, also remove my account because you guys are so misguided currently due to the majority, you silenced the people who spoke out against it and will continue to do so for the survivial of the community without right or wrong, leadership need to show integrity and not 'bite their tounge' about things, bring everything out on the table and not silence things.

ps: this will be my last post on the forum, i wont respond since nothing any of you say will counteract what ive said since im logically and factually proven right.
+61 403 618 137

if ur admin is back, would you say that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back