Italy rules

Power

3D# General
Staff member
Since I noticed that there is some interest in italy lately I decided to write the italy rules since many of you don't really know the rules.

So I present to you the official italy rules.
Note: this only implies when scrimming

2 vs 2

1. No camping allowed, that means not even 1 second. (only when you have flag waiting to capture it)
  2. Except for:
    1. you have flag - you’re allowed to camp for a limited time (at best 5-7 secs), after that it’s considered flag camp which is not fine - in other words you are allowed to wait out one respawn cycle but if you just stay camping that’s not ok
    2. you have flag but your enemy team has a position outside of their base - that’s where flag camp is allowed unlimited. Both parties are then allowed to camp. Same applies if both teams have the flag.
extra information: italy is ment for rushing and fast paced, not for camping or slow paced gameplay.
  1. Mods are allowed. note: Cheating/hacking is not allowed.
  2. No hiding allowed. (only when you have flag waiting to capture it)
  3. Window is allowed although you are considered a noob when using window (I never use it)
    1. window is usually not acceptable but it won’t constitute to a punishment - also if you have bad spawn and need to protect flag - usually taking 3-5 bullets from window is fine - but don’t stay there longer.
  4. No middle or whole allowed.
  5. Spray is allowed but considered noob (applies to servers with for example 100 AK bullets)
Suggested settings:
  • Scorelimit 3
  • Timelimit 30

4 vs 4
All of above with and:
  1. There can be 1 person in each team defending which means that person can camp and hide at base to defend flag.
  2. Whole is allowed
Suggested settings:
  • Scorelimit 5
  • Timelimit 45

Terminology:
  • Def = Defence, used when you have flag to wait for it to be captured.
  • Window = the window in house at red base facing tunnel.
  • Whole = whole map
You can check for reference my gameplay I recorded in 2015:
This is not a great example but you should get the idea by seeing this and I CBA to create videos.

If I missed a rule please feel free to let me know to add.

Last edited:
Since I noticed that there is some interest in italy lately I decided to write the italy rules since many of you don't really know the rules.

2 vs 2

1. No camping allowed, that means not even 1 second. (only when you have flag waiting to capture it)
extra information: italy is ment for rushing and fast paced, not for camping or slow paced gameplay.
  1. No hiding allowed. (only when you have flag waiting to capture it)
  2. Window is allowed although you are considered a noob when using window (I never use it)
  3. No middle or whole allowed.
  4. Spray is allowed but considered noob (applies to servers with for example 100 AK bullets)
Suggested settings:
  • Scorelimit 3
  • Timelimit 30

4 vs 4
All of above with and:
  1. There can be 1 person in each team defending which means that person can camp and hide at base to defend flag.
  2. Whole is allowed
Suggested settings:
  • Scorelimit 5
  • Timelimit 45

Terminology:
  • Whole = whole map
This is not a great example but you should get the idea by seeing this and I CBA to create videos.

The box under mid window is part of mid no?

2 vs 2

1. No hiding allowed. (only when you have flag waiting to capture it)
  2. Window is allowed although you are considered a noob when using window (I never use it)
  3. No middle or whole allowed.
  4. Spray is allowed but considered noob (applies to servers with for example 100 AK bullets)
Suggested settings:
  • Scorelimit 3
  • Timelimit 30

4 vs 4
All of above with and:
  2. Whole is allowed
Suggested settings:
  • Scorelimit 5
  • Timelimit 45

Terminology:
  • Whole = whole map

Window is allowed but considered noob and very pisses alot italy players remember it

2 vs 2

1. Mods are allowed. note: Cheating/hacking is not allowed.
  2. No hiding allowed. (only when you have flag waiting to capture it)
  3. Window is allowed although you are considered a noob when using window (I never use it)
  4. No middle or whole allowed.
  5. Spray is allowed but considered noob (applies to servers with for example 100 AK bullets)
Suggested settings:
  • Scorelimit 3
  • Timelimit 30

4 vs 4
All of above with and:
  2. Whole is allowed
Suggested settings:
  • Scorelimit 5
  • Timelimit 45

Terminology:
  • Whole = whole map

Exactly the rules i been yelling to players in game lately,
appreciate it chief!

IIRC 2v2 flag and camp rules are more complex:

you have flag - you’re allowed to camp for a limited time (at best 5-7 secs), after that it’s considered flag camp which is not fine - in other words you are allowed to wait out one respawn cycle but if you just stay camping that’s not ok

you have flag but your enemy team has a position outside of their base - that’s where flag camp is allowed unlimited. Both parties are then allowed to camp. Same applies if both teams have the flag.

window is usually not acceptable but it won’t constitute to a punishment - also if you have bad spawn and need to protect flag - usually taking 3-5 bullets from window is fine - but don’t stay there longer.

rest from power is right. 4v4 allows one guy to fully def base etc

IIRC 2v2 flag and camp rules are more complex:

you have flag - you’re allowed to camp for a limited time (at best 5-7 secs), after that it’s considered flag camp which is not fine - in other words you are allowed to wait out one respawn cycle but if you just stay camping that’s not ok

you have flag but your enemy team has a position outside of their base - that’s where flag camp is allowed unlimited. Both parties are then allowed to camp. Same applies if both teams have the flag.

window is usually not acceptable but it won’t constitute to a punishment - also if you have bad spawn and need to protect flag - usually taking 3-5 bullets from window is fine - but don’t stay there longer.

rest from power is right. 4v4 allows one guy to fully def base etc
Added your comments.

Back