Im so sorry understand me and belive me and give me chanse to understand

Beguile.!!

Everyone thinks that I cursed the 3D and this is a very big mistake, and I know that after you will believe you, and God in the truth I gave him my Sit, and I will not know that he will betray me because he is your friend, he is hate for me and knows the extent of my love for a servant. I am a mainstay in the 3D server and I had a great time in it and the very distinguished members know that you do not believe me because it is impossible for me to ask the server I have raised in it and I hope to reply that you have believed in what happened in the misfortunes and the misfortune for you and thank you

Everyone thinks that I cursed the 3D and this is a very big mistake, and I know that after you will believe you, and God in the truth I gave him my Sit, and I will not know that he will betray me because he is your friend, he is hate for me and knows the extent of my love for a servant. I am a mainstay in the 3D server and I had a great time in it and the very distinguished members know that you do not believe me because it is impossible for me to ask the server I have raised in it and I hope to reply that you have believed in what happened in the misfortunes and the misfortune for you and thank you
Cool translate, what did u use?
Google translate or something else?

Back