Dual monitors & Sof

OuweGeit*

3D# Captain
So I've installed a second monitor, setup:
Main monitor: 1680x1050
2nd monitor: 1920x1080

When I open sof with the main monitor the brightness is REALLY low although I've set it at highest settings ingame. It used to be super bright. How can I fix this? 1Head

OR change your monitor settings to increase brightness (meaning the buttons under your monitor)

OR change your monitor settings to increase brightness (meaning the buttons under your monitor)
Bruh the settings and brightness were perfect until I installed the 2nd monitor. When opening sof the screen turns really dark on my main monitor.

Bruh the settings and brightness were perfect until I installed the 2nd monitor. When opening sof the screen turns really dark on my main monitor.
I think u can make a bind to increase or decrease the brightness by a press before u quit sof2 and everything will be alright

I think u can make a bind to increase or decrease the brightness by a press before u quit sof2 and everything will be alright
I think the problem lies with the monitor and not with my sof2 settings as I've set brightness to max level.

I think the problem lies with the monitor and not with my sof2 settings as I've set brightness to max level.
its bc sof is old game, for me when I use minimizer to tab out of sof my entire monitor has a weird brightness (even when I /q out of the game)
to fix it I simply do winkey + i -> system -> display. After I press on display it somehow fixes the brightness

its bc sof is old game, for me when I use minimizer to tab out of sof my entire monitor has a weird brightness (even when I /q out of the game)
to fix it I simply do winkey + i -> system -> display. After I press on display it somehow fixes the brightness
Thats what i am saying before quitting sof2 you can set a bind to decrease the brightness and just quit/minimize the game whatever ,then got ur monitor's normal brightness.
well i do not think so cuz sof2 is twenty yrs old , but try to update ur gpu driver may it help! Idk

Back