Didoz removed me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbappe`

Ahmed Fared Hey guys iam playing in 3D Since 2015 all know me but iam changed my name all players in 3D my brothers and friends there are know who is Kara osman and Mbappe me Don't use hack and he not found in my pc I need to know that why my apply removed today Kakashi said me hack and banned me, I was use fair play
I told Kaka iam not hack and he said maybe not wh, but I send picture when I play with him, Didoz said to me stop playing with hack, i told him iam don't use and sent to him picture too but he told me I will closed your apply and give me mute
Please I want a help iam wronged
Thanks for watching

It's over and you were rejected. It didn't help you change the outcome. Apply again after one month
lol?
1 month nah
ولا شهر ولا حتى سنه كسمكوا دنتوا ولاد متناكه عرر شويه معرصين مدورينها ياولاد الجزم
انتوا اللي خربتوها خربتوا السيرفر على العموم انا مش عايز من وشكوا حاجه يا كلاب
غوروا في داهيه

lol?
1 month nah
ولا شهر ولا حتى سنه كسمكوا دنتوا ولاد متناكه عرر شويه معرصين مدورينها ياولاد الجزم
انتوا اللي خربتوها خربتوا السيرفر على العموم انا مش عايز من وشكوا حاجه يا كلاب
غوروا في داهيه

Speak English so everyone can read what you have to say.

Ahmed Fared Hey guys iam playing in 3D Since 2015 all know me but iam changed my name all players in 3D my brothers and friends there are know who is Kara osman and Mbappe me Don't use hack and he not found in my pc I need to know that why my apply removed today Kakashi said me hack and banned me, I was use fair play
I told Kaka iam not hack and he said maybe not wh, but I send picture when I play with him, Didoz said to me stop playing with hack, i told him iam don't use and sent to him picture too but he told me I will closed your apply and give me mute
Please I want a help iam wronged
Thanks for watching
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back