Custom RPM Client number

Devil

reject modernity embrace masculinity
sup,

so alot of players asked me how did i get 666 as my client

IOMRqUMGDR.png

Well it is very easy to do actually. you just need to do these steps:

1 - Create a new file named start.bat or anything that ends with .bat aka a batch file
2 - Edit your bat file and type in start sof2mp.exe +set cg_rpmClient your custom number here then save
3 - Open the bat file and it will start sof2 with your custom rpm client so everytime you want to start your game with a custom rpm client start it with the bat file

1683646655181.png

Last edited:
yes u can
ofc you can with the help of hash but it will give you random output?
so if you do /hash cg_rpmClient 18.0 it will not make your client number 18.0 but another random number. the point of this thread is to set your rpm client to your desired number easily

ofc you can with the help of hash but it will give you random output?
so if you do /hash cg_rpmClient 18.0 it will not make your client number 18.0 but another random number. the point of this thread is to set your rpm client to your desired number easily
weird, for me it worked

You do know thaf you shouldnt really modify the client version there is a reason why we use cg_RPMclient its meant for the server to recognize the correct TMI data etc.

Also the server could have some additional “features” for a specific version of the RPMclient.

Whats even the point of changing the cvar other than having something custom under /stats and call yourself “pro” or whatever

You do know thaf you shouldnt really modify the client version there is a reason why we use cg_RPMclient its meant for the server to recognize the correct TMI data etc.

Also the server could have some additional “features” for a specific version of the RPMclient.

Whats even the point of changing the cvar other than having something custom under /stats and call yourself “pro” or whatever
Even more reason to do it

Back