Script Cap10's CFG (removed adm pass ofc)

Scripts (executables) to use ingame
Setting binds in your sof2mp config file is kinda bad practice, I think you could make a file that auto-executes, when sof2 starts it looks for a file called "autoexec.cfg" in base/mp folder and executes it on game starts do this for all the "default settings" you want and any binds that doesn't require being inside a game to execute, for those just make another file and bind its execution in autoexec.cfg

Setting binds in your sof2mp config file is kinda bad practice, I think you could make a file that auto-executes, when sof2 starts it looks for a file called "autoexec.cfg" in base/mp folder and executes it on game starts do this for all the "default settings" you want and any binds that doesn't require being inside a game to execute, for those just make another file and bind its execution in autoexec.cfg
well first thank you, and I meant to put all my binds and scripts codes in my game config because I making a lot of sof2 game folders so I just need this file without Autoexec and other files to work, and I will try this. :)

I'm playing on 800 x 600 lowest settings customized by my hand to get 125 stable fps and a good game you can set higher graphics settings, also I use minimizer it is a very helpful program.

here:https://forums.3d-sof2.com/attachments/sof2mp-cfg.1136/?hash=a49b7de501170c423ba532234b74c34f
6FD816EC-71F5-4FE6-9D3D-A175A63E2733.jpeg

Back