apply for show

when you adm you work abuse missupply supplying to return of course you were rejected because you are a bad person because if you are a good person, one of the leaders will open a survey

name: gangster 101
reason apply: dont give a fuck

when did you start playing sof: 2007
when you had admin before: been removed from admin in 3D twice because i like to bully idiots like morad/islam/dracula. once made server with a friend called ~nL' Hide&Seek in around 2012. and had admin in Xtreme for a while. never been abuser on random people or non admins.
Do you play from home... there are no internet cafes where im from.... play on my laptop.

why should you let me join? i am on a mission, i want to ban morad, even iff its just for day. we need to more people like me because i am just fucking awesome and need to point fingers and say that is the bad guy.

do i think there is something you can improve? that would be really easy. just remove morad en islam, they never deserved to be staff. also like remove 50% from the maps because they suck. horrible edits. korea is just a shit editer. janno you can do beter.

PS. suck my dick
Forget to ask you who's morad ??

Back