~

Shoke

Whiskey, boats and music
Meh.. nobody uses fp anymore, i don't have time to play either. Stumbled up on this file, so i'm just going to share it.

Only works for WIN10 (possibly 7, not sure due to WINAPI hooks). Sorry egys, cba to do a XP version.

If you think that this could be somekind of a malware or whatever, then analyze the files yourself, if you can't well.. then take it or leave it simple as that.

Ah and pls don't pm me if this doesn't work for you. Cba to deal with that too.

Janno

3D# Legend
Ah alright thought you shared yours already but that was before burndown probs.

Good to have this publicly available tbf because people still put blind trust in this trash.

Shoke

Whiskey, boats and music
Ah alright thought you shared yours already but that was before burndown probs.

Good to have this publicly available tbf because people still put blind trust in this trash.
I'm not aware (maybe i forgot) that i ever released this version to the public. I sent it to few people over PM here on forums. Only thing that was ever public was this shitty cheatengine trainer from 2013 and honestly this is the only thing that egys will use. This Bypass actually requires a brain to have. If i remember good, sometimes it failed (not sure if i fixed the issue, i do remember doing something about it) to inject the code into FP So you had to try it one or two times. basically it injected it too fast before fp could even start - this can be noticed if fairplay starts to examine packets which it shudn't, it should immediately jump straight into the game..

Devil

mr donkey kong
Staff member
imagine sharing toggle-able wh big noops

anyway here is a link for windows 10 fp bypass Download i made with Qt3

Last edited: