3D# Community

D
Devil
thats your wish not mine
J
Janno
darky doesn't want to be chubby and debil doesn't want to be a social outcast 3Head
J
Janno
also how magnificent nobody has been speaking about you debil nor even questioning where you are, yet you're trying to stir something up by tagging us here, curious...
  • KEKW
Reactions: Devil
D
Devil
lmao real i was bored so wanted to start an argument
D
Devil
i was true tho i saw the shoutbox (unban me from sb pls) thats whu i tagged u here
J
Janno
can't fall into irrelevancy right?
falls together with the comment I just made... kekw
D
Devil
huh
J
Janno
read again gigachad
D
Devil
being relevant here is my last concern. i just wanted to say my opinion on you guys's childish behavior đź‘Ť
J
Janno
then how about you don't and stay in irrelevancy? nobody cares for your points at this stage, truth be told.
J
Janno
or if you're not retarded any more then perhaps the "care" part can reappear for some lmao
D
Devil
it looks like that you care enough actually
J
Janno
do tell how? by tagging you into my profile posts? by trying to find contact with you?
D
Devil
you made it look gay LOL
J
Janno
yes how?
D
Devil
"by trying to find contact with you"?
J
Janno
it's amazing how you didn't get the part that was directed towards you. I haven't tagged you to any posts, I haven't tried to contact you, I haven't sent some weird ass discord messages (and on some cases even delete them afterwards) etc and shit like that. But as I said, you're a social weirdo
Darky
Darky
Debil you have zero brain cells, fr tho whats the point of you being part of 3D, all you say is cringe shit and start augments, you're as useless then a single sheet of toilet paper.
D
Devil
bro thinks i care LOL just go hit the gym
  • debil
Reactions: Darky
J
Janno
No worries he’s soon probably out in the account of not getting through trial phase because he’s not online.
Back