General information:

When did you start to play SoF2?
in 2020

When did you become active in 3D? for 4 years

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? yes i was s in fb, 3m

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes i do, most of them

Do you play from home? yeah

Why should we let you join?

iam an active player - i seek to improving my skills in sof2 and my english language - always show respect to admins and the players - follow the rules and i will never break it - a clean player who takes a shower everyday kekw.

Do you think there is anything we could improve?

i don't know how it happens but, most egyptian admins mentality and how they should make use of the admin, the editor needs to be changed, kiito would be better, the forigeners must put it in mind that not everything can be said or written (they know about what i talk), the egyptian admins must stop chatting the players who don't know who they are or don't have a personal relation with them. i wanna you make a sure that all cons i worte oneday will be removed when i be a 3d leader, i hope it happens before 2050. or antoher suggestion if abuzabal is damaged all cons will disappear.

Additional information:

last time i made an apply most of admins had told me that ''make a one you will easily be accepted" , they themselves denied it and another admins said goodluck!!, they eluding me?

please take it serious, and none can deny that "3d family is the best".

Wasn't you the one who said that he doesn't care about 3d and kept insulting and disrespecting the other admins? Regardless why should we trust someone who gives his account to his brother to apply for him?

Wasn't you the one who said that he doesn't care about 3d and kept insulting and disrespecting the other admins? Regardless why should we trust someone who gives his account to his brother to apply for him?
I said I don't care admin because I was studying. Secondly, I did not give my account to anyone

I haven't seen a non "protect server from wh" application for a while, imo it's too good to be true for an egy so let's open a poll to see others opinion.

Wasn't you the one who said that he doesn't care about 3d and kept insulting and disrespecting the other admins? Regardless why should we trust someone who gives his account to his brother to apply for him
Yep exactly he is. Btw robben is 13 years old and never respect admins/rules... That was a long time ago and he still unrespecting nowadays
Also he's a wallhacker we caught him many times go check drikz galery, plus he use antismoke.

Attachments

• shot0000.jpg
    shot0000.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 27
  • shot0001.jpg
    shot0001.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 27
  • ٢٠٢٤٠١٢٣_١٨٣٣٠٢.jpg
    ٢٠٢٤٠١٢٣_١٨٣٣٠٢.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
hhhhhhh, but you insult their mother and get mobbed on by all of abu zaabel 3Head

i have a screen when you insulting me what should i do when i being insulted whatever it was by admin or the others? i didn't insult anyone for nothing iam 15 yo* on another hand i can't remember the last time i insulted anyone or you can prove the versa ok?
go show

Back