Demolition Server

Shoke

Whiskey, boats and music
qExvxNx.png

As a test server i have decided to put online a Demolition gametype server, which can be found under the name #dS,~>DEM *S* This basically works the same way as it worked with 2k3 servers back in the day.

How this gametype works,

It involves two bomb plant locations: Bomb Site A and Bomb Site B. The objective for the Blue team is to plant a bomb at either of these sites and ensure it detonates.

the Red team's goal is to protect these sites from the Blue team's bomb-planting efforts. If the Blue team succeeds in planting a bomb, the Red team must then work quickly to defuse it before it explodes.

If you have any suggestions or improvement ideas, let me know. But do try this gametype out.

With no frustrate , i think it will be just another 0/64 online server

Effort appreciated but imo game is semi dead unless miracle happens
That i know. It will be empty its made more for the events that liberty n me host. Or just casual 2v2 whatever.

an actual gameplay with players that is not going to happen. I wouldnt have put efforts into this but this project is really old so decided to finalize it.

haha i used to love demolition on black ops nuketown, just played it with some random egys, could be funny with a tournament indeed
only thing is wtf is that toolkit and is the speed set higher when you have it, seemed like i moved faster with it

haha i used to love demolition on black ops nuketown, just played it with some random egys, could be funny with a tournament indeed
only thing is wtf is that toolkit and is the speed set higher when you have it, seemed like i moved faster with it
Tookit makes defusing faster. It is possible to turn it off as well.

an initial suggestion would be to close the patio, or change the pick up location of the bomb.
blue team would just take the bomb then make a jump into the patio then plant the bomb in no time

Back