Prop hunt SOF2 edition

noice
now the question is how we gonna transform? based on what im aiming at? explain
well when our admins finally decide to support me by getting the models, then the idea would be this:

map editors can add models which the map uses into the entity
when prophunt is called, then the game turns you into a random model (might be a very good one, might be a very bad one)

1706255706413.png

well when our admins finally decide to support me by getting the models, then the idea would be this:

when prophunt is called, then the game turns you into a random model (might be a very good one, might be a very bad one)
i like the "good/bad" approach, take mp_shop for example, the range of entities can be:
- good: a npc_jump01 (for the roof), a kitchen utensil (for kitchen, duh), an umbrella (for patio), a computer/chair (for office)
- bad: a toilet, a tree, a garbage bin, etc.

also, 2 initial thoughts:
1. isn't the model kinda high up? wouldn't attaching it to the center of the body, if possible, look better?
2. maybe make the body go invisible (like the smoke nade) so we could only see the entity not the body.

Last edited:
1. isn't the model kinda high up? wouldn't attaching it to the center of the body, if possible, look better?
the current models don't have proper height offsets, that's also what our admins should figure out.
2. maybe make the body go invisible (like the smoke nade) so we could only see the entity not the body.
iirc even with the smoke nade, you will still be visible for yourself (and invisible for others). as I recall, liberty uses the same logic for it, correct me if im wrong

the current models don't have proper height offsets, that's also what our admins should figure out.

iirc even with the smoke nade, you will still be visible for yourself (and invisible for others). as I recall, liberty uses the same logic for it, correct me if im wrong
Maybe being able to switch between being invis (for your self ofc) and not invis (for your self) would be good. I could imagine it being alot easier to blend in with the map if u were invisible for yourself also, but when doing jumps in a map. Being able to see ur own character makes it easier (for most)

Last edited:
Maybe being able to switch between being invis (for your self ofc) and not invis (for your self) would be good. I could imagine it being alot easier to blend in with the map if u were invisible for yourself also, but when doing jumps in a map. Being able to see ur own character makes it easier (for most)
it's not possible as far as i know

Waar hans van wilkom

Back