[EVENT] Italy tournament 24 april 12:00 UTC+2

On which day are you available for the event? starting at 12:00 UTC/GMT +2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
groups imo should be 4 teams. so everybody play at same time. cause i felt like if you sit out few games , and come againts team which playing a match or few in a row, its pretty not equal, cause one team are 'hot' - the other are 'cold'.

groups imo should be 4 teams. so everybody play at same time. cause i felt like if you sit out few games , and come againts team which playing a match or few in a row, its pretty not equal, cause one team are 'hot' - the other are 'cold'.
We actually tried to do that, but we were missing a few players to start.

Yup that was the original plan and how it was sorted at first and some cunts decided not to show so we had to just think in that moment and decided to create one big group. Think for next time we should organise it so it goes over period of a week

Yup that was the original plan and how it was sorted at first and some cunts decided not to show so we had to just think in that moment and decided to create one big group. Think for next time we should organise it so it goes over period of a week
You are right

powr, i have a good idea to compelete the tournament without problems what if you put rules for tournament
i saw not many have played why?bec maybe he was busy or smth
what if, the tournament is not on one day, but on separate days how?
it would be better if the team had 4 players and they choose the right day for them,and then break up
it would be better if you put in four days and the team chooses the right day for it, as i said
and this is to prevent anyone from saying (me join) this idea would be better
regards,
aNTHRAx

i saw not many have played why?bec maybe he was busy or smth
what if, the tournament is not on one day, but on separate days how?
are you autistic? thats what @Chrome already suggested..

we should organise it so it goes over period of a week

@Janno
what if you're making a tournament for us in 3D, you owner of the empty brain :Q
learn from powr noop
men died in the war kekw
yasta anta 3ayz eh wla nfsk t3ml eh? eh el fkra fe ely bt2olo dh we kol shwya tshtm ely akbr mnk? lma ta5od kick ht3yt zy el klab.

Just do everyone a favour and stfu, show off your extra chromosomes somewhere else

Back