Zombies

Splash

3D# Facebook Expert
Hello, Lately some h&z ideas popped on my mind. So lets start.

• For every zombie you kill you will gain 15/10 POINTS these points are like money.
  • With this money(points) you can buy items such as box/crate/health/random, etc.. It will be placed in where you stand. Ex: I'm standing there, it will be placed there. I'm standing here, it will be placed here.(Only box/crate).
  • How to buy? Just type something like !buy crate, !buy box, !buy health, and !buy random(Including weapons).
  • Each item has different price, Box is 100PT Crate is 150PT Health 200PT Random is 250PT or so.
  • By hitting these items 5-10 times you will break it. (Only Zombies) 
  • Why? Because some maps are small for h&z so you will go into a building or something and close its door, It's a bit helpful.
Thanks. Let me know about your opinion.

Regards,

Splash. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Skull

#1 Whale
Staff member
What's the point of buying hp when zombies one-shot you ? ^^

So let's say you win 10 points by killing 1 zombie, you'd have to kill 10 of them to get something, then you's have to type something to get it ? Some can type pretty fast but some can't... This should be like you press a bind to get a box or anything else when you can get it, so that you don't get killed while typing hh.

Sounds good tbh, could be nice if it was possible, let's wait for Boe to answer :)

So let's say you win 10 points by killing 1 zombie, you'd have to kill 10 of them to get something, then you's have to type something to get it ? Some can type pretty fast but some can't... This should be like you press a bind to get a box or anything else when you can get it, so that you don't get killed while typing hh.

Sounds good tbh, could be nice if it was possible, let's wait for Boe to answer :)
buying only in certain period (start of round, where zombie isn't released yet), and health will be max 200, and you'll start with 100.
This way you can boost your health, and maybe instead of buying ammo, buy weapons, e.g. shotty, m4, ak etc...

Splash

3D# Facebook Expert

Here's your question answer. :p  Perfect example.

buying only in certain period (start of round, where zombie isn't released yet), and health will be max 200, and you'll start with 100.
This way you can boost your health, and maybe instead of buying ammo, buy weapons, e.g. shotty, m4, ak etc...

It's possible. I like it. I probably won't implement it.

Why not? H&Z is the de facto standard in boring/rq gametypes of SoF2. This would probably require at least 8 hours of my time to implement and fully test. In the end it would only be played a couple of times. I enjoyed programming Zombies a lot but it gets boring for the people that play it too easily. People just don't like the core fundamentals of the gametype anymore, so any addition will only be fun for a couple of days/weeks.

Not worth the effort, even though it's a very nice concept.

Splash

3D# Facebook Expert

Why not? H&Z is the de facto standard in boring/rq gametypes of SoF2. This would probably require at least 8 hours of my time to implement and fully test. In the end it would only be played a couple of times. I enjoyed programming Zombies a lot but it gets boring for the people that play it too easily. People just don't like the core fundamentals of the gametype anymore, so any addition will only be fun for a couple of days/weeks.

It's boring I know. Just wanted to make difference, fun and revive h&z, That's it :)

awesome idea, i like it :D  

you need to work on your idea and apply it, GL best wishes.
read please,

Please just leave him be 

Leave hin alone
Leave the Dildo's alone, ;(

hmm i already read it, and i know he wont implement it but why i dont give him some positive unlike you,

i  havent seen any nigative person like you before, just stay away from me.
not meant negative, was just saying that you should read it, as he said he won't implent it, as you said: " you need to work on your idea and apply it, GL best wishes.".

Next time i'll put a smiley next to my comment, so it's more positive.

punisher got owned.
Ima be his stalker now >:)