Zaptore@Application:)

Name:Hussen

Sof information:

Sof name:#Zaptore
When did you start to play?: 2015

How long do you average play in the server? (daily):3-4 hours in day

Past clans: none

Why do you want to join us? iam see 3d is the best server and i love server and i good use admin and i active in server and i have many friends admins in server and i will accpted in server becuase i very active and i see admin server good :)

Why should we let you join? Because i very active and i good use admin and i love server and i have many friends admin in server :)

1fx. Anticheat GUID:Not have and i dont play seek ;)

Gametracker's profile: None

JayZen

#Free Islam from basement
Why do you want to join us? iam see 3d is the best server and i love server and i good use admin and i active in server and i have many friends admins in server and i will accpted in server becuase i very active and i see admin server good :)

Why should we let you join? Because i very active and i good use admin and i love server and i have many friends admin in server :)
Ok Zaptore... some remarks on your motivation:
1. First of all i think that this is just a copied application, I have seen the same motivation a 1000 times
2. If you do not have any past clans how do you even know how to properly use admin-powers? Looking at others doesn't count as "I know how to use admin"
3. 2 questions are being asked to you: "Why do you want to join?" & "why should we let you join?"... The only real reason you give to let you join 3D is for being "active". You repeat yourself in the 2 questions.
4. Friends being admins is no reason to join, love the server is no VALID reason, and if you have no past clans you do not have admin experience...

Basically I do not see any good reason to let you join given your application, only your activity is a good reason. But it is not my decision so let's wait for the poll results.

Guys, i have addressed this 50 times already, why do I still keep seeing the same bs on applications? We have translated Arabic rules and information for the whole apply process. No offense for Zaptore I'm sure he is nice and all, but this apply shouldn't even make it to the polls. Same goes for many many other applies..

Britt

3D# General
Staff member
He doesn't have experience in using admin indd. However if you observe staff and read the rules carefully you can say you know how to use admin.

This stands loose from his apply though, I agree that it's not good enough in different kind of ways..

JayZen

#Free Islam from basement
He doesn't have experience in using admin indd. However if you observe staff and read the rules carefully you can say you know how to use admin.

This stands loose from his apply though, I agree that it's not good enough in different kind of ways..
I agree, but I bet you 1000 euros that 99% of the ppl that apply do not even bother about reading the rules, let alone read it carefully... Reading about rules is 1 thing but practicing them in the server is another. That is where the player gets tested when the pressure is higher.