Yoo, wassup guys!

Yooo, as you can see havOc here.

Im kinda back.., play allot of inf cuz everthing dead :(

I really enjoyed the good old days where scrimmed everyday and im kinda missing it, so i made a Facebook group. So we can organise scrims on there, add me: Shashi Kalpoe, we already have a few people on there. I hope we make italy active again and have atleast 2 clans lol.

Let me know what u think about the idea! and uhmnm.. how is ever1 doing :p

Greetings from the best italy player alive <3

Cortez

Founder of 3D
There's a SoF2 facebook page already.

PS: we gave you a veteran-rank, which means part of 3D but no atmen cuz of inactivity. If you want admin you don't have to apply again, just proof your activity :)  Wb

Janno

3D# General
Staff member

PS: we gave you a veteran-rank, which means part of 3D but no atmen cuz of inactivity. If you want admin you don't have to apply again, just proof your activity :)  Wb
The facebook group he made is for italy RD.

Last edited by a moderator:

True but there are so many groups, like inf, ND and RD. Even in there are different groups kam2, Italy, shop. 

Its also nice to see you to Cortez :)

Yooo, as you can see havOc here.

Im kinda back.., play allot of inf cuz everthing dead :(

I really enjoyed the good old days where scrimmed everyday and im kinda missing it, so i made a Facebook group. So we can organise scrims on there, add me: Shashi Kalpoe, we already have a few people on there. I hope we make italy active again and have atleast 2 clans lol.

Let me know what u think about the idea! and uhmnm.. how is ever1 doing :p

Greetings from the best italy player alive <3
Hey Havoc been a long time. Welcome back.