Not open for further replies.

Xrooney

3D # Xrooney
Personal information:
Name: Mahmoud

Sof information:
Current sof name: Xrooney :)
Old sof name(s): none
Game tracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.137.85.74:20100/top_players/?query=xroo
Fairplay Guid: My computer, don't open it

When did you started to play sof? 3 years

When did you became active in 3D? 5month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? KEZ + TP + 3MAX
Why should we let you join? because i am active and i read all rules and i have make a friend ship with all players and all admins and i can handle admin and can communicate with other players! with my admin power and i have not see forum or server like that! it's best server 4 me ! Cuz all players Help themselves and i never play with wallhack and never been banned from any1 and i never FIGHT with anyone in server i have more talk to wrote it in this application but if i wrote it it's not enough to :) so 3D the best clan to join i would like to be part to get raid of cheaters , hackers and bad players , Make more players spend their time playing

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No :)

Additional information:

katkot*

♪┏(°.°)┛╤デ╦ ︻〳 രK A T ʖ̯ K O Tര〵╮/╱ ♪┏(°.°)┛
Nice application Rooney, also nice activity ! Goodluck :)

To be honest even tough your english is bad but i've kinda liked your application.. it's just if you are using fairplay? it would be a bit more cool.. Goodluck dude!

#Edit:- I've checked the banlist right now, And you are already on it.. Banned by sharaoi for wh!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.