Sof information:
Current Sof name:X-|V|M4X
Old Sof name (s): x<>max
Gametracker profile:
Fairplay Guid: b6bfd

When did you start to play?? Since [2017]

When did you become active in 3D? for 2 Month

Were you admin in any other H & S server before? no

Why should we let you join? Best 3D server because they have respectable employees who do not distinguish between someone who respects all rules and has the best players ever. Sof2 I think this server will be 1 and never fall because the most professional player in this server loves to play in 3D and I joined here because I want to do something good for the server is always the first ever 3D now we have nice members and many good player and they have nice maps

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? sure .I will take care of the site and I will make 3D the first time in all sof2

Additional information: this server the best and have good maps

Lawson

Wake up, kick ass, repeat.
I’ve never seen you before, before you join this community, its important to get to know everyone and show your activity ingame.

You joined this forum at: Friday at 7:06 PM

This actually is way too soon, try to have a talk with the people ingame, show your head once a day, let us know that you’re really interrested, this will make sure you get to join this community, we actually love new players and we like to see it.

Goodluck!

Mashtoly

Soliman sha son of 2rto8rool
I’ve never seen you before, before you join this community, its important to get to know everyone and show your activity ingame.

This actually is way too soon, try to have a talk with the people ingame, show your head once a day, let us know that you’re really interrested, this will make sure you get to join this community, we actually love new players and we like to see it.

Goodluck!
Ye I didn't see him speaking to any one before

Goodluck!
i m say Old Sof name (s): x<>max
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/www.3d-sof2.com:20100/top_players/?query=x<>max

Britt

3D# General
Staff member

Goodluck!
^This..
Thanks for your effort, however you need to be more active within 3D, ingame and on forum.