Why Removed Statham`

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawson

Wake up, kick ass, repeat.
I see that this person is not doing anything wrong He wants to know when he will take Admin when and not Zlk This is not something wrong, what to follow, the second reason Is there one of the officials if the curse or insult him What to do in I want an answer`

I'm with you, Statham

Speaker MerryLegs *
Listen, its not about him asking Admin for once, he does this day in day out, also he's got a big mouth towards everyone in 3D, we dont appreciate any kind of bad language here, especially when you're Trial and still waiting to be accepted as Member, he's been on a Trial time for a while now but did not show enough appreciation and he is also not being humble about it, next time he shouldve been waiting patiently and show some motivation ingame where we can tell if its worth accepting him to the team.

You guys talk to eachother in arabic, most of us dont know what kind of sentences you guys say to us, but we know most of it comes out as toxic behaviour.
Its not that hard to be yourself and stay friendly towards players/members, he may create another application in 2 months.

outlaw

el papito
Staff member
One of the officials, if he is cursed or insulted, what will you do? I want an answer
The last thing we will do is insulting players, he could've muted him instead.
thank you for attempting to defend your frinet, don't post here again when you're not involved.

The last thing we will do is insulting players, he could've muted him instead.
thank you for attempting to defend your frinet, don't post here again when you're not involved.

You obviously do not like anyone and hate this person very much and I do not know this person to get rid of him and I will and I'm participating You are not important to me to talk to you

Listen, its not about him asking Admin for once, he does this day in day out, also he's got a big mouth towards everyone in 3D, we dont appreciate any kind of bad language here, especially when you're Trial and still waiting to be accepted as Member, he's been on a Trial time for a while now but did not show enough appreciation and he is also not being humble about it, next time he shouldve been waiting patiently and show some motivation ingame where we can tell if its worth accepting him to the team.

You guys talk to eachother in arabic, most of us dont know what kind of sentences you guys say to us, but we know most of it comes out as toxic behaviour.
Its not that hard to be yourself and stay friendly towards players/members, he may create another application in 2 months.

Oh my god

No problem

Dear, Lawson

Mclaren

kcusllaouy
Staff member
But I have badmin with me more than two months. What would you do more patiently? This is an illogical thing dear McLaren
If u have read last promotion message, it showed that we are making the wait period longer then ppl might have been used to. Last time around we decided you had to be trial a bit longer because we thought u could do better. Turnes out you made our life easyer by fucking it up

Status
Not open for further replies.