Why Removed Statham`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I kicked and I did not commit anything?​

At first I asked Morad about when he would take the Admin told me on March 22 last month count this month did not take Shi I asked again and told me you will take last Friday and I did not take anything and why he said I ask Joe and Britt but I do not see Bret in The Server for a while I asked Joe, but he was whipping and knocking me and telling me not to talk to me and when I talk to him was cursing and groaning in I also I was back because I do not like anyone to curse me and I remove me and he talked to talk to him was doing something, That's when Morad income gives me another time. Do I deserve to take a kicked? yes or no, I do not want anything. I want a logical job for him. That's why?

Joe

3D# General
Staff member
Hahaha brother my ass bitch, Didn't you tell me "If you come to my city I will show you" and when I asked fir the address, you kept acting all stupid and shit?

Come on told you just give me the address and I will be more than glad to buy your mom some flowers

But you keep insulting like a 14 y/o kid.
Oh yea ,you are 14 for real..hh

Mclaren

kcusllaouy
Staff member
You dont have patience since you ask EVERYONE for a promotion. You cant handle no as an answer. Next thing i hear u spam and act like a retard in the server. This tells me you are imature and we dont need that.

Hahaha brother my ass bitch, Didn't you tell me "If you come to my city I will show you" and when I asked fir the address, you kept acting all stupid and shit?

Come on told you just give me the address and I will be more than glad to buy your mom some flowers

But you keep insulting like a 14 y/o kid.
Oh yea ,you are 14 for real..hh
Yes, this happened, but this talk was at a time when I was not in a strange situation. I apologize to you, you want my address I am from Damietta

You dont have patience since you ask EVERYONE for a promotion. You cant handle no as an answer. Next thing i hear u spam and act like a retard in the server. This tells me you are imature and we dont need that.

But I have badmin with me more than two months. What would you do more patiently? This is an illogical thing dear McLaren

outlaw

el papito
Staff member
You obviously hate me because I love to tell you something. If you're one of the players, I'll tell you what you're going to do.
All i can understand that i hates you.
Yes i hates you alot and im shittin my pants scared of you being a member with your egylish and such gay attitude.

Lawson

Wake up, kick ass, repeat.
Yes, this happened, but this talk was at a time when I was not in a strange situation.
You are and will never be in a strange situation, you are the one that makes the situation, its pretty obvious to tell that you are acting childish on 3D.

If you would've waited patiently and never asked for admin, it would be a big difference & you would be walking around on 3D with Member in front of your name.

Also the behaviour @Statham , dont be suddenly friendly when you can see things are not going your way, be yourself at all times and dont jump from a immature & mad child to im very sorry that this happened, it wont work out buddy.

You are and will never be in a strange situation, you are the one that makes the situation, its pretty obvious to tell that you are acting childish on 3D.

If you would've waited patiently and never asked for admin, it would be a big difference & you would be walking around on 3D with Member in front of your name.

Also the behaviour @Statham , dont be suddenly friendly when you can see things are not going your way, be yourself at all times and dont jump from a immature & mad child to im very sorry that this happened, it wont work out buddy.

I want an answer to what happened to all this I see is not dangerous and nothing

Why did I kicked and I did not commit anything?​

At first I asked Morad about when he would take the Admin told me on March 22 last month count this month did not take Shi I asked again and told me you will take last Friday and I did not take anything and why he said I ask Joe and Britt but I do not see Bret in The Server for a while I asked Joe, but he was whipping and knocking me and telling me not to talk to me and when I talk to him was cursing and groaning in I also I was back because I do not like anyone to curse me and I remove me and he talked to talk to him was doing something, That's when Morad income gives me another time. Do I deserve to take a kicked? yes or no, I do not want anything. I want a logical job for him. That's why?

I see that this person is not doing anything wrong He wants to know when he will take Admin when and not Zlk This is not something wrong, what to follow, the second reason Is there one of the officials if the curse or insult him What to do in I want an answer`

I'm with you, Statham

Speaker MerryLegs *

Status
Not open for further replies.