WhiSkey@Application :Q

Personal information:
Name: Abdo :D

Sof information:
Current Sof name: WhiSkey
Old Sof name(s): Nothing
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Whiskey/www.3d-sof2.com:20100/
Fairplay Guid: Fp closed

When did you started to play Sof? from 2 years

When did you became active in 3D? i don't know but i play active :D

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Ax 4G too

Why should we let you join?
i am play for this a Team is historical and every Maps Is Good and all Players my friend and i am play in a many servers I regretted not playing in a server
3D This server is good if after many periods it is able to return if desired This server is good if it is enabled after several periods of return if necessary

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No

Additional information:Nah

Last edited:
I have not seen you very much in the server and this is difficult To succeed here but you have the opportunity now to be more active in the server and the site ok man

Personal information:
Name: Abdo :D

Sof information:
Current Sof name: WhiSkey
Old Sof name(s): Nothing
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Whiskey/www.3d-sof2.com:20100/
Fairplay Guid: Fp closed

When did you started to play Sof? from 2 years

When did you became active in 3D? i don't know but i play active :D

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Ax 4G too

Why should we let you join?
i am play for this a Team is historical and every Maps Is Good and all Players my friend and i am play in a many servers I regretted not playing in a server
3D This server is good if after many periods it is able to return if desired This server is good if it is enabled after several periods of return if necessary

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that? No

Additional information:Nah
You need to work more on your apply
You should be more active
You just joined site today
Do you read rules well ?