Name: Mohamed Ghanem

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: .Mohamed*
Old SoF2 name(s): None
Gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/.Mohamed*/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2021-2022

When did you become active in 3D? 1 years ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes, I was admin and I understand its use

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yeah

Do you play from home? No

Why should we let you join? I understand the admin and I played on many servers such as xa and at I know to understand any need in every admin but I am a player and I would like to join you and thank you.

Do you think there is anything we could improve? idk

Additional information:

Personal information:

SoF2 information:

General information:

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes, I was admin and I understand its use

Why should we let you join? I understand the admin and I played on many servers such as xa and at I know to understand any need in every admin but I am a player and I would like to join you and thank you.

Additional information:
half-assed apply btw didnt u make a forum acc like 3 days ago

Personal information:

SoF2 information:

General information:

Additional information:
I'll help you out,
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes, (name the servers, not explain that u understand it)
Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yes, (The names of those people, try to make it a little bit longer try to put in a little effort man cmon)
Do you think there is anything we could improve? idk? (this just proves that u didn't spend enough time in the server to be aware of things that could be better)

I'll help you out,
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes, (name the servers, not explain that u understand it)
Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yes, (The names of those people, try to make it a little bit longer try to put in a little effort man cmon)
Do you think there is anything we could improve? idk? (this just proves that u didn't spend enough time in the server to be aware of things that could be better)
theres no point explaining this
every netcafe you enter has a privacy policy which states whenever applying be as retarded as possible and under no circumstance can you turn off wh

You deserve a poll so i've opened one for you, results will be in 10 days so please stay active and have fun

Back