Promotions

Oh guess what you are a captain, you must have the qualities to speek better with others , Choose your own words before saying it to others as a captain have a responsibilities.

I do not see any progress from all of them as 3d officials made a great efforts in giving ppl doesn’t deserve even internet, accepting new members and giving promotions, most of them stopped playing and went offline they just took the promotion and gone. (not talking about all but the most)
too inactive to judge
You don't see any progress basically because you're inactive, also you can't talk about who got promoted and why because you've been inactive for 7 months or more (everyone who got promoted does something for the community you don't see it and we also don't have to explain it for you just be active at first then judge)

Last edited:
I do not see any progress from all of them as 3d officials made a great efforts in giving ppl doesn’t deserve even internet, accepting new members and giving promotions, most of them stopped playing and went offline they just took the promotion and gone. (not talking about all but the most)
woah you need to ease off mens, if those people "didnt deserve" anything they wouldnt have been promoted in the first place.

also isnt it a bit blatant of you to come online once every couple of months then chat shit about members you dont know then whine about their contributions/impacts in 3d?

its inevitable to stop playing at some point, people got lives to look out for.

your point is way beyond invalid mate, not to mention you joined sof2 in what? 2019/20? bruh

Beautiful. Good luck bros :love: hope you have a great time on the server ;) And make more effort to put the server at the top.
I have great confidence in @kito Because I know him from years ago.
Thank you very much brothers, happy for you.

too inactive to judge
You don't see any progress basically because you're inactive, also you can't talk about who got promoted and why because you've been inactive for 7 months or more (everyone who got promoted does something for the community you don't see it and we also don't have to explain it for you just be active at first then judge)
Bro i play from time to time not that inactive I still alive

woah you need to ease off mens, if those people "didnt deserve" anything they wouldnt have been promoted in the first place.

also isnt it a bit blatant of you to come online once every couple of months then chat shit about members you dont know then whine about their contributions/impacts in 3d?

its inevitable to stop playing at some point, people got lives to look out for.

your point is way beyond invalid mate, not to mention you joined sof2 in what? 2019/20? bruh
Nah you say what kitto said last time i played wasn’t in 70’s bro,
Doesn’t matter when I joined sof2 this doesn’t make me see or not men’s efforts right here,
Btw played at 3d in 2017 played sof2 in 2016 too recend for most of ppl here but compared to my age it’s not

Back