Promotions

Flash

3D# General
Staff member
Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since we have announcement post and this month we have a great massive news to share with all of you.

We all noticed that we have a Leader without a Co-Leader and this role has been empty for a long time because no one had the qualities of this great role until we finally found the right baguette.

After a small vote between the Staff Team we all agreed that he deserves this role simply because he does a lot of work and takes care of everything related to the team and supports the team with everything he can do whether it's a technical or emotional.
So from now, i'm very happy to announce our new 3D # Co-Leader and my favourate baguette @Liberty , Congratualtions Akhi Enta Pro <3

We are also happy to announce that we promoted @kito and @Yusuf to 3D # Captains as both of them showed great activity, great effort and they were always helping in developing the team and expressing their helpful opinions to improve the clan.
We hope that you will stay this way and prove to us that you desereve this new responsibilties. As your new role is to take care of the new recruiters and the reports.

There will be new additions that will show up in your page as this will guide you to your new role. If you need any help feel free to ask any of the Staff Team.

With my happily wishes to you all,
Your super supreme a7alidor Flash

LES FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to yusuf and kiito well deserved lads, then there is the big bad liberty, well done brother proud of ya, will be great in leadership!!

LES FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to yusuf and kiito well deserved lads, then there is the big bad liberty, well done brother proud of ya, will be great in leadership!!
u rock bro ty

ps: when u in serv ask me to abuse for u
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jk

• debil
Reactions: Kid
While i was admin, lazora , mashtoly. Donatelo , yanmarco, kito got member then promo , yusuf , barney , splash , remixe, Dr!key ,and more got admin , bro
PogO
Anyway congrats 4Head

Last edited:
While i was admin, lazora , mashtoly. Donatelo , yanmarco, kito got member then promo , yusuf , barney , splash , remixe, Dr!key ,and more got admin , bro PogO
The last time I saw you on the server was when I was 7 years old also i got admin before you :b

no one understand a shit u were saying,
indeed proved again that you have 1% braincells left
Oh guess what you are a captain, you must have the qualities to speek better with others , Choose your own words before saying it to others as a captain have responsibilities.
what are you trying to say? 5Head
I do not see any progress from all of them as 3d officials made a great efforts in giving ppl doesn’t deserve even internet, accepting new members and giving promotions, most of them stopped playing and went offline they just took the promotion and gone. (not talking about all but the most)

Last edited:
Back