Ideas to improve H&S

Revert the "everyone can play cage" thing it makes winning in the normal rounds useless, In my eyes I dont see any reason to win the normal rounds and I dont get the same satisfaction as I used to
You get a damage and hp bonus in the cage. If you got like 3-4 wins and others got 0 you’re oneshotting everyone in the leg while they can’t even one shot you in the head

Small thing: What about an automatic forceteam from blue to red at the end of the map. So players dont have to (remember to) quickly switch teams if they want to participate in the cagefight. Or are your kills as a seeker not mentioned in the summary if you do?

You get a damage and hp bonus in the cage. If you got like 3-4 wins and others got 0 you’re oneshotting everyone in the leg while they can’t even one shot you in the head
That hp barely makes a difference in reality, while yes it sounds fair on paper, once u play for a couple of maps you'll understand that having 250% hp barely changes anything when 4 people stab u at same time when cage is full with 20 people
(Since people can see ur hp they're more likely to target u from the start)

Last edited:
That hp barely makes a difference in reality, while yes it sounds fair on paper, once u play for a couple of maps you'll understand that having 250% hp barely changes anything when 4 people stab u at same time when cage is full with 20 people
maybe the hider with most points should get like a 1 second head start in cage

maybe the hider with most points should get like a 1 second head start in cage
In a <5 person cage that is very unbalanced.

Get better then. You’re one of the very few people to give negative feedback against everyone in cage - that has been liked by pretty much everyone else

In a <5 person cage that is very unbalanced.

Get better then. You’re one of the very few people to give negative feedback against everyone in cage - that has been liked by pretty much everyone else
People dont like it bc they cant win in H&S kekw

and if ur not willing to change it permanently please make it different with maps, some maps have everyone cage and some winner cage

People dont like it bc they cant win in H&S kekw

and if ur not willing to change it permanently please make it different with maps, some maps have everyone cage and some winner cage
That is entirely up to the mapcycle creator - it exists as a cvar.

g_cageFightType - 1 = everyone cage, 0 - old original system

Based on what Liberty did, the knife will be more important than before, so why do we not make it worthy or not easy for anyone who wants it? And whoever does this must force the seekers not to be touched.

for every knife get from seekers, he loses 10% of his health
this modification may lead to subsequent changes:
1-seekers are careful not be touched by hidden
2-the seekers will be forced to concentrate for fear of death and losing his stuff
3-there will be a balance between the two teams

Note: Knowing that the seekers will regain his health little by little but slowly

Based on what Liberty did, the knife will be more important than before, so why do we not make it worthy or not easy for anyone who wants it? And whoever does this must force the seekers not to be touched.

for every knife get from seekers, he loses 10% of his health
this modification may lead to subsequent changes:
1-seekers are careful not be touched by hidden
2-the seekers will be forced to concentrate for fear of death and losing his stuff
3-there will be a balance between the two teams

Note: Knowing that the seekers will regain his health little by little but slowly
Dumb idea, this just ruins the entire concept of the seekers being "invincible". Maybe in another game mode but this will change the game too much imo

Invincible. I think this explanation is a bit naive. well let's be honest. Are you excited to fight something undead? Impossible, and even the largest game development companies have put an end to everything so that there is no disdain for this thing (not dying) as we see in the game. as you know, most egyptian players are either teenagers or children. In (Netcafe) there will be more responsibility and less chance of seeing a union between the two teams and the like.
In general, this is just a suggestion and this is just a discussion

, thanks

Invincible. I think this explanation is a bit naive. well let's be honest. Are you excited to fight something undead? Impossible, and even the largest game development companies have put an end to everything so that there is no disdain for this thing (not dying) as we see in the game. as you know, most egyptian players are either teenagers or children. In (Netcafe) there will be more responsibility and less chance of seeing a union between the two teams and the like.
In general, this is just a suggestion and this is just a discussion

, thanks
Stop using google translate I didnt understand a single sentence of what you said, also wtf does an an undead have to do with this. Come back l8r when u learn to properly communicate without translating every sentence from A-Z

Stop using google translate I didnt understand a single sentence of what you said, also wtf does an an undead have to do with this. Come back l8r when u learn to properly communicate without translating every sentence from A-Z
A bit harsh there, not ok

It's fine if he can't soeak English @Barney don't be that aggresive towards someone.

Back