My situation

Mclaren

3D# Leader
Staff member
Hey guys,

So you all must have wondered where the fuck is McLaren. Been thinking about writing this message for a while. Kinda been hoping it wouldn't be necessary. But it's 2 months now.

So 2 months ago I had a break in and they took all my stuff. Pc TV tablet blabla everything. I am insured for it and the money will come back, but it's taking a while since bureaucracy is slow asf. I hope it will be another 2 or 3 weeks.

I have been following the WhatsApp chat on a daily basis and I'm convinced that the people who stepped up are doing well.

This year marks my 10th year in 3d. I'm not planning to end it here.

This message is so you all know I'm fine, and I will be back. Thankyou for your input. Every single one of you.

Now fuck off 😘

Hey guys,

So you all must have wondered where the fuck is McLaren. Been thinking about writing this message for a while. Kinda been hoping it wouldn't be necessary. But it's 2 months now.

So 2 months ago I had a break in and they took all my stuff. Pc TV tablet blabla everything. I am insured for it and the money will come back, but it's taking a while since bureaucracy is slow asf. I hope it will be another 2 or 3 weeks.

I have been following the WhatsApp chat on a daily basis and I'm convinced that the people who stepped up are doing well.

This year marks my 10th year in 3d. I'm not planning to end it here.

This message is so you all know I'm fine, and I will be back. Thankyou for your input. Every single one of you.

Now fuck off 😘
you had to ruin it at the end,
👀
GL

Last edited:
A house robbery in Netherlands is something I would have NEVER imagined, probably the fucking immigrants (aka Moroccans, more like MoroCUNTS).

Anyways, we are glad you are doing fine and that no harm was done to you, the game is tasteless without you, McLaren.

I've been asking a lot about you ingame, but of course NOT in the whatsapp group chat as im a badmin lel 🤦‍♂️3Head

(Have they stolen your weed as well? RIP kekw KEKL)

A house robbery in Netherlands is something I would have NEVER imagined, probably the fucking immigrants (aka Moroccans, more like MoroCUNTS).

Anyways, we are glad you are doing fine and that no harm was done to you, the game is tasteless without you, McLaren.

I've been asking a lot about you ingame, but of course NOT in the whatsapp group chat as im a badmin lel 🤦‍♂️3Head

(Have they stolen your weed as well? RIP kekw KEKL)
Well here we got scumbags too yo. And it's a Dutch guy.

hold on guys i know this party but im just joke with mcl man i hope u get latest gen too just i try to change his mod
and thx janno for for making me aware

Back