Not open for further replies.

Escobar

3D#Egyuette
Personal information:

Name:Mohamed

SoF2 information:

Current SoF2 name:Zingo`

Old SoF2 name(s):None

Gametracker profile:https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Zingo`/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:

When did you start to play SoF2? 2013-2014

When did you become active in 3D?when new server opend and 4 month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? I was on 3 MAX and 3M # Hide & Seek and FB # Hide & Seek

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?Yes, I have a lot of real friends playing this game

Do you play from home?Yes, most of the time at home

Why should we let you join?Because it is an interesting server and I am very active and I speak good English and I want to be one of this team and I know the rules that people have to follow to let them play in 3D and I see this server as the best among the servers. There are some comrades accusing me of hacking and I am not hacking and I use Fairplay and I am banned as admin because someone hacked my password and I don't know how he hacked it but I had a very easy password, and as you can see, I don't close the game. Please do not let me down and accept me as moderator again :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?I don't think anything can improve because he's a fun servant and I think everything here is so good :)

Additional information:

Personal information:

Name:Mohamed

SoF2 information:

Current SoF2 name:Zingo`

Old SoF2 name(s):None

Gametracker profile:https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Zingo`/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:

When did you start to play SoF2? 2013-2014

When did you become active in 3D?when new server opend and 4 month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? I was on 3 MAX and 3M # Hide & Seek and FB # Hide & Seek

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?Yes, I have a lot of real friends playing this game

Do you play from home?Yes, most of the time at home

Why should we let you join?Because it is an interesting server and I am very active and I speak good English and I want to be one of this team and I know the rules that people have to follow to let them play in 3D and I see this server as the best among the servers. There are some comrades accusing me of hacking and I am not hacking and I use Fairplay and I am banned as admin because someone hacked my password and I don't know how he hacked it but I had a very easy password, and as you can see, I don't close the game. Please do not let me down and accept me as moderator again :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?I don't think anything can improve because he's a fun servant and I think everything here is so good :)

Additional information:
why are you copying my application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back