VPN detection

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Today I implemented a feature which should detect VPN's and automatically ban the users. To avoid that players can keep reconnecting after a ban, it will autoban when it detects a vpn.

If you got banned for vpn usage while you didn't use one, report it here with the ID given to you as the ban reason, I can manually whitelist IP's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Splash

3D# Facebook Expert
Today I implemented a feature which should detect VPN's and automatically ban the users. Lately, players like pavel have been just a pain in the ass, so I found a way how to check if the player is using an vpn or not, which will just autoban them. If you got banned for vpn usage, while you didn't use one, report it here with the ID given to you as the ban reason, I can manually whitelist IP's.
Yeahhhhh that explains it all, 2 hours ago pavel got banned by "RCON" :D

Good job !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

3D# General
Staff member
Today I implemented a feature which should detect VPN's and automatically ban the users. Lately, players like pavel have been just a pain in the ass, so I found a way how to check if the player is using an vpn or not, which will just autoban them. If you got banned for vpn usage, while you didn't use one, report it here with the ID given to you as the ban reason, I can manually whitelist IP's.
Sof2 god over there 

Madkyz

3D # ATEMENZ
Nice . GoodJob :)

Skypper

Camal Turbo v2 series
Nice idea :)  good job