voices idea.

hey guys,
i've got this idea that i already spoke with mclaren about it he told me he can discuss it with boeman
anyway if we can change the voice commands with memes voice i think it would be great like if we replace the 
- @108 hello. with this meme 

and more sounds i just gived an example so if we can do it tell me i can get u these sounds mp3
P.s sorry for my inactivity it was because of my injury
best regards 

Janno

3D# General
Staff member
Changing sounds requires the players to have the package with the new sounds as well, it works currently, just there's a cap at 250 sounds.

The current limit is 200 sounds.

Anyway, the next version of 1fx. Mod, 0.82, will have a redesigned sound system, removing the current cap. It will also have more sounds by default.

There are lots of SP sounds currently not used, which could be included by default, without having the client downloading an extra pk3.

More news on this matter soon.

Cortez

Founder of 3D
Staff member

Anyway, the next version of 1fx. Mod, 0.82, will have a redesigned sound system, removing the current cap. It will also have more sounds by default.

There are lots of SP sounds currently not used, which could be included by default, without having the client downloading an extra pk3.

woohoo

great!!

You're the best

Joe

3D# General
Staff member

Boe is the greatest! Much love