Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:
Name:Sayed

Sof information:
Current Sof name:Vista
Old Sof name(s):
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Vista/79.137.85.74:20100/
Fairplay Guid:

When did you started to play Sof?2017

When did you became active in 3D?Month and half :)

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?TP / KEZ

Why should we let you join?Because i am active , i will be good team/admin member i never cheat before,i will always play fairplay,i will handle my power well so i just want chance where with you guys to ban hackers , cheaters and 3d is my home in sof2 so i spend my whole time playing sof2 in 3D, i love 3d :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?No, Everything here is very good :)

Additional information:

SL1D3X

3D# General
Staff member
Hey Vista!

I've opened a poll for you and it will take 10 days before the decision is final. In the meantime, I suggest you stay active, mature and follow server & forum rules. During the voting, you are NOT ALLOWED to ask other admins to vote for you. This may end with negative results. If we catch you with the cheats, the application will be automatically DENIED and you can reapply within 1 month.

Wish you the best!

Best regards,
3D# Staff

Hey Vista!

I've opened a poll for you and it will take 10 days before the decision is final. In the meantime, I suggest you stay active, mature and follow server & forum rules. During the voting, you are NOT ALLOWED to ask other admins to vote for you. This may end with negative results. If we catch you with the cheats, the application will be automatically DENIED and you can reapply within 1 month.

Wish you the best!

Best regards,
3D# Staff
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.