Bulldozer again

|Bulldozer|

Personal information:
Name: Yousssef

SoF2 information:

Current SoF2 name: Bulldozer

Old SoF2 name(s): none

Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=Bulldozer

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2018

When did you become active in 3D 1 month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Nah

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes, there are many that i know

Do you play from home? yeah

Why should we let you join? Because I think I'm active enough in both forums, and I know a lot of people in sof2, plus I have administrative experience and communication with others in the game and I can deal with the moderator well and know the rules well and that's what makes me feel good enough to apply for 3D service, I think this server is good.. I have the experience to add more to 3D and I am loyal. Everyone at 3D knows me well and I want to come back again. Thanks

Do you think there is anything we could improve? no everything is fine

Additional information:

Last edited:
Why should we let you join? because I think I'm active enough in both forums, and I know a lot of people in sof2, plus I have administrative experience and communication with others in the game and I can deal with the moderator well and know the rules well and that makes me feel good enough to apply for the service 3dI think this server is good. I want you to kiss me. I have the experience to add more to 3D and I am loyal. Everyone at 3d knows me well and I want to come back again. thanks
i want you to kiss me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back